Archive for January 15th, 2010
Love unique and hip Korean tees?
Then funkyktown is the perfect online store for you!
I was first attracted to this website because a friend had posted up a “Call Me Oppa” tshirt on her blog! I laughed until tears came out. For all those who don’t know, “oppa” is a term used by korean girls towards any older male. It is used in the context of this shirt in an aegyo (meaning acting cute) setting.
Every since then, I loved funkyktown! They have the cutest and most awesome t-shirts that all Koreans (or those who love Korean culture!) will be rolling on the floor laughing!
According to their website, Funky Koreatown is a Korean owned business based out of Annandale, VA, the unofficial Koreatown of Virginia. We are committed to providing the best funky Korean t-shirts on the planet, with bold & colorful designs.
Starting up their business after they themselves had tried to find a humorous Korean shirts online, Funky Koreatown is committed to their customers, achieving success by offering higher quality & funnier Korean tees than the rest! As someone who admires their work, I am eternally grateful that they continue making these fantastic tees!
Check out their website! They have all kinds of Korean tees, including kpop, suju, and hilarious crude ones!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
๓●•۰ GIVEAWAY ۰•●๓
Here is a chance to win the famous Korean boy band 2pm t-shirt from funkyktown!
2PM is a popular 7 member boy band from South Korea, with “Time For Change” being their 2nd album under JYP Entertainment.
For a chance to win this giveaway, you must:
1. Go to funkyktown‘s website, and tell what your favorite t-shirt is (besides this one!), and why~ (1 entry)
For additional chances to win (leave a separate comment for each entry):
2. Follow Funky Koreatown on twitter HERE (1 extra entry)
3. Become a fan of Funky Koreatown on Facebook HERE (1 extra entry)
4. Friend Funky Koreatown on myspace HERE (1 extra entry)
5. Add ME on twitter! —> http://twitter.com/jaebumfangirl (1 extra entry)
6. Tweet about this giveaway and post your tweet in the comments below. You can tweet once a day until the deadline! (1 extra entry).
Include @jaebumfangirl + @funkyktown in your tweet and the link to this giveaway!
7. Blog about the giveaway and post a link to your blog post in the comments below (2 extra entry)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email on the right sidebar (1 extra entry)
9. Comment on a non-giveaway post in my blog. Pls let me know which post! (1 extra entry)
ENTRIES WITHOUT CONTACT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please give me your email so I can contact you if you are our winner!
Entries will be accepted until Friday, January 22, 2010, Midnight Eastern Time. I will notify the winner the following day! You will have 48 hours to claim your prize or I will have to pick another winner.
Winner will be chosen through random.org, so the more entries you have, the more chances of winning! Disclaimer: Jaebumfangirl was not paid for this post. This is not an ad. Product(s) in this review or giveaway was provided by the sponsor to Jaebumfangirl. All opinions and reviews are solely the views of Jaebumfangirl.